Monday, April 18, 2016

Himalaya Calling!

 The intense heat of this summeris making me long to go to the Himalayas. I was in those grand mountains last August.
 The small stream named after Saraswati, the goddess of learning, made a gurgling sound as it raced down the mountains.

There were wildflowers everywhere, like the Inula above.
I hope our trip to the Himalayas next month will be as wonderful like the last.
My thanks to the team of Our World Tuesday where you get to read and enjoy interesting blogs.

9 comments:

  1. I wish the same too! It's been very hot here! Have a nice journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the mountains look so serene and meditative. where in the Himalayas did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never been to the Himalayas, just flew over them :) Great shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your trip is as enjoyable as the last one for you, as well :) Sounds like it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. Where in Himalaya will you be going? I hope to see lots of photos and enjoy. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...that was fun ! Yes beautiful.

    ReplyDelete