Monday, July 21, 2014

Walking in the Himalayas


 A walk in the Himalayas is a wonderful experience, in spite of the huffing and puffing lowland folks like me do!
We walked from Rackcham to te Buddhist village of Chitkul at 11,000feet.Wild cherry trees were full of bright pink blossom. The snow capped mountains, the ice cold gurgling river, the bracing air, the butterflies and wild flowers filled my heart with joy.
With thanks to the hard working team of Our World Tuesday, where you can see what our world is made of....

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mountains! I've always wanted to visit the Himalayas!! Thanks for sharing the beauty! Hope you have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to Visit Himalaya too!
    It's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful view of the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the impressive photos of the Himalayas! I wish I can see them once!
    Wil, ABCW team

    ReplyDelete